You may still be hurting from writing your tax check to Uncle Sam – or you may be celebrating because you’ve got a nice refund coming your way.
In either case, restaurants and retailers across the country are ready to come to the rescue (and get you in the door for all the obvious reasons).
Related: Tax Day: Americans Muddle Through a Flawed System
They’re offering these great deals and special offers in honor of April 15.
Here’s a rundown:
- Beef O’Brady’s: 15 percent off your bill
- Boston Market: Buy one individual meal, get one free
- Bruegger’s Bagels: $10.40 (Get it? 1040) for a Big Bagel Bundle
- California Tortilla: Free chips and Queso if you say “Taxes Shmaxes” to the cashier when ordering today
- Carmike Cinemas: Free refills on popcorn buckets
- Crazy 8: Free shipping and 15 percent off
- ESquared Hospitality (BLT Steak and other restaurants): Half off all alcoholic beverages
- Great American Cookies: Free sugar cookies
- Hard Rock Café: Sing a song on stage for a free Local Legendary Burger.
- HydroMassage: Free Massage Experience April 13-17
- Kona Ice: Free shaved ice cup
- KFC: Free red velvet cake with a 10 piece meal
- Lone Star Steakhouse: All-you-can-eat baby back ribs for $19.99
- Office Depot: Free Paper Shredding
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt: Free cup of yogurt for liking Facebook page
- Papa Murphy’s: Two pizzas for $10.40
- Royal Caribbean: Book a cruise today, and pay no taxes, fees, or port expenses.
- Sonic: Half off all cheeseburgers
- Sonny’s BBQ: Half price rib dinner
- Tony Roma’s: Free dessert
- White Castle: 15 percent off your order
Top Reads from The Fiscal Times: